# Extreme manoeuvrable milling robot for lateral connections
- DN 70 to DN 200 (from DN 150 with guide rails).
- Bend capability of 90° in a DN 100 pipe!
- Access possible through a DN 100 inspection cover.
- Position capable through a DN 70/45° arm.
- High performing pneumatic drill head.
- Manual positioning with spring/push rods (axial and radial).
- No electronic parts in the construction.
- Sturdy and maintenance free.
- Simple operation.
- Good value.
||Corrosion free, stable stainless steel casing, high performance milling motor with hard metal granulate milling head DN 40.
||Pneumatic control unit (milling arm raising/lowering) made completely from stainless steel, milling motor on/off switch.
||10 m Control hose and air supply for milling motor inclusive connections.
||5.5 metre push rods
5.5 metre push spirals
|Durable plastic box including set assembly accessories and carry case.